Become more than an employee! Turn yourself into a successful founder and CEO, and turn your ideas into a successful business!
I got a Computer Science degree and worked as a software engineer.
But I wanted to learn more about business and have more of a say in business conversations and decisions. Plus, I wanted to turn my ideas into something real and successful.
Plus, you have a bigger earning potential as a business owner than a software engineer who works for the business owner.
That is what you will get in this course - a way to transition from a techie to a full blown, strong entrepreneur.
This course will teach you:
- How to get business ideas
- Introduce you to marketing
- Give you many soft business skills
- Teach you basics of business communication
- Help you feel confident in thinking through business strategies
I've been an entrepreneur for 15+ years, have coached 1,000+ entrepreneurs in person, taught 100,000+ students, impacted millions of entrepreneurs worldwide creating 6 and 7-figure businesses in the process, and I would love to help you.
Are you a techie, programmer, coder, IT or Computer Science major? Become an entrepreneur &
learn business for non-business people.
- Smoothly transition from technology to business
- Start your own successful business
- Add a business dimension to your technical skills
- Participate in business and marketing meetings at your company
- Grow into a business leader and have people follow your ideas instead of the other way around
- Be more than just an employee. Become a founder and CEO and reach a higher potential
For Product Support, please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org For Order Support, please contact ClickBank HERE.
ClickBank is the retailer of products on this site. CLICKBANK® is a registered trademark of Click Sales Inc., a Delaware corporation located at 1444 S. Entertainment Ave., Suite 410 Boise, ID 83709, USA and used by permission. ClickBank's role as retailer does not constitute an endorsement, approval or review of these products or any claim, statement or opinion used in promotion of these products.